The Test of English as a Foreign Language
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) evaluates the ability to use and understand English in an academic setting. The TOEFL test measures all four language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
The test has 4 sections as shown in the order below.
60 – 80 MINUTES | 36 – 56 QUESTIONS
Read passages, then respond to questions.
60 – 90 MINUTES | 34 – 51 QUESTIONS
Listen to brief lectures or a classroom discussion, then respond to questions.
10 – MINUTE BREAK FOR ALL TEST TAKERS
20 MINUTES | 6 TASKS
Using a microphone, speak about familiar topics, and also discuss material you read about and listened to.
50 MINUTES | 2 TASKS
Read a passage, listen to a recording and then type your response.
There is a 4 hour time limit for the test.
The test can be retaken as many times as needed.
Click here for a comprehensive list of schools and universities worldwide that accept TOEFL.
Who Takes The TOEFL?
- Academic English-language level certification.
- 90% of TOEFL test takers get into their 1st or 2nd choice university.
- 4 out of 5 admission officers prefer the TOEFL test over any other English – language proficiency test.
- More than 10,000 universities, agencies and institutions in over 130 countries accept the TOEFL test scores as an admission requirement – including top English – speaking universities worldwide.
- Admission to MBA / Masters Courses
- Admission to English-speaking Universities (UK, Australia, United States, Canada, Ireland, etc.)
- For UK Border Visa applications.
- Recognised worldwide (1 million candidates every year).
- Highly secure administration of test (identity check, photo, etc.)
- Reliable scores, making it possible to make important decisions.
- Results report sent to students and to 4 English-speaking universities of their choice for free.
- The entire test is given in half a day, unlike other tests that make you come back for a second day.
- Correlated to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL)
- The TOEFL test is suited for someone looking to get ahead in the workplace, experience new cultures and have access to the world’s best universities by studying abroad. It is also suited for people looking to move abroad as it can be used to meet visa requirements for a number of countries.
Exam Booking Fee
Course Tuition Guideline
Tuesday- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Wednesday- 11.30am to 1.30pm
Friday- 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
2 hrs per session
3 times a week
1 week: ksh 4000
2 weeks: ksh 6700
3 weeks: ksh 10000
1 month: ksh 13500
FREE STUDY MATERIAL
(Includes Books/CD/Soft Copy) To be returned on Exam Day.T&C Apply
TOEFL Test Dates in 2019
You can find a full list of exam dates in this PDF by ETS, as well as the approximate score posting date.